What are the opinions of this board?
What are the opinions of this board?
1. GC
everybody else.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Just taking a stab: (Including Lonesome Pine, Cumberland, Black Diamond, Clinch Mountain, and SW Districts)
1. Richlands
2. Gate City
3. Clintwood
4. VA High
5. JJ Kelly
6. JI Burton
7. Carroll County
8. Tazewell
9. Lebanon
10. Haysi
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
What I mean are Regions C, D, and the SWD. Who are your top 10 of that group?
Bookmarks